Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Jayne's

What a cute shop Baby Jayne's is! Owner of this shop describes herself and her shop:

"I come from a long line of quilters, seamstresses and crafters. I sewed my first full size quilt at age 8. I love being creative and making new things. I can't wait to teach my daughter someday and continue the tradition!
Our style combines the latest ultra-soft high end fabrics, with the quality and craftsmanship of traditional quilting."This quilt is made of cloth and thread, to place upon your little bed, It's not an heirloom- just to keep, but to lay upon as you count sheep. Or perhaps the floor's the perfect place. For a doll and teddy picnic space. This quilt can be anything you can dream-From superman's cape to the robe of a queen. Pretend it's a raft adrift at sea,or just cuddle up when you watch T.V. A well-loved blanket can hold a special place in a child's life! We hope you'll choose a Baby Jayne's blanket when you make that choice. Everything is durable, washable, and custom made. I make each product as if I'm making it for my own child."

My daughter didn't lose her first teeth until sometime last year - she was six. Then they all started coming out at once. She could've used this:










No comments:

Post a Comment