Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School!

They grow up too quickly. This 12 year old boy, my son Clayton is 12 years old. He is 5'11", weights 147 lbs (skinny) and wears a size 13 shoe. He really grew up too quickly. He was super nervous to start his first day of Junior High - and I was nervous for him. I will find out today at 2:30 how he did.
Then there's Beanie, her name is Selene, but no one calls her that. She actually tells people that her name is Selene but her 'real' name is Beanie. Anyway, she has been waiting for school to start for about three weeks. She was SO excited. She woke up and jumped out of bed. She was dressed by 7:30 and wanted to wait for the bus right away- even though it doesn't pick the kids up until 8:10. She's so cute!
Wesley is starting preschool today, he wasn't excited or nervous. He actually really didn't know what was going on. He was very dissappointed when he couldn't go on Selene's bus though. When I dropped him off he was crying for me. I will find out how he did at 11:10. I'm sure he got over it very quickly, he will love preschool I'm sure!


Here is my two little ones waiting for the bus to come. Wesley was a little confused as to why there was so much excitement. I hope they all did great.







2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, so sweet. I don't want my daughter to keep getting bigger and older. I can't imagine just sending her off to school on a bus, though I know it will happen one day! I hope everybody had a good first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :( It's so sad when they get big. My husband always says, 'They'll never be this little again.' It's so true.

    ReplyDelete