Friday, September 18, 2009

In Love with my New Make-up

Ok, so here's the thing ... I have an issue with the make up that I normally buy at the drug store. It doesn't look bad when I put it on, but about an hour of wear - and my eyes are all red and itchy. I don't know if I have an allergy or what, but I always end up having to wash my face shortly after putting it on.
But, I like to look pretty, it just makes me feel good. I don't splurge on myself very often, but I have an event coming up and I wanted something beautiful. So, when I checked out Glittersniffer Cosmetics on etsy, I wanted everything. I've heard of mineral make up, but I didn't own any. I got some pinks and purples and my traditional browns. It came in, and I had to try it out right away.
It looked great, but better than that my eyes weren't itchy at all! The colors were much more intense than I thought they would be, I love the shimmer all over. The thing that impressed me the most was what it felt like when it was on, it didn't feel like I was wearing make up at all. It went on smooth and I wore it all day and it looked the same at the end of the night as it did when I put it on in the morning.
The greatness of this make up can't be overstated. I won't buy my eyeshadow from a drugstore ever again, I refuse to wear make up that makes me uncomfortable ever again.

On my eyes in the first three pictures Sammy Jo (the intense purple and my favorite) pink pistol and panties (a color that is difficult to describe, but reminds me of the changing colors of a soap bubble).


I love earthy browns and I wear them a lot. These browns were so rich and still had that glimmer. In the following pictures are silk sheets, hot chocolate (it does look like hot chocolate) and 8 mile.


I also bought solid scents from Glittersniffer and I highly recommend Birthday Cake - it smells EXACTLY like a pink frosted cake, it made me happy just smelling it.

2 comments:

  1. It's always great to come across something that really works for you . . . very pretty. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are super pretty! Thank you so much for this- I can't tell you how much it means to me!

    x0-Glittersniffer

    ReplyDelete