Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kristine owner of the adorable shop Kristine's Kreations has this to say: "I am a stay at home mom with 2 year old Son and I take care of a 10 month old girl. I love creating scrapbook pages and greeting cards, and am falling in love with paper peicing animals together! They make such a cute embellishment. Once a month I teach a scrapbooking class to a group of ladies. Stamping is another creative outlet I enjoy. Once in a while I bring out my sewing machine, so keep your eyes peeled on my site, you may find some items made with Fabric.
Each of my items is made individually, handcrafted with great care, using only the highest quality materials, all materials are acid free. I will try and list new items each week, so please check back. Like the design, but want different colors? Send me an email. Need cards for a special occasion? Baby or Wedding Announcements? Thank You, Get Well, Thinking of You? Let me know what you need. Want it personalized? Let’s see what we can do! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at comestampwithme@ prodigy.net."

Check out this super cute card! Pink is my favorite color:

This is probably my favorite:

What a unique Birthday card!




3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE handmade cards!! What a beautiful shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great feature! She makes beautiful cards! Very nice blog!
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete