Friday, September 4, 2009

Some New Art in My Shop

I love new stuff! My kids went back to school on September 2, so I have some time to paint. This was yesterday's creation. It was inspired by another painting I did years ago of a purple fairy. I wanted to create an irridescent look to her skin and make her wings the brightest and biggest part of the painting. The wings make the fairy after all.


This pendant is OOQK hand painted rune of wealth - called Fehu. Very good to wear if you want to attract some money into your life, in my opinion.






Another one of my newest paintings is "Lilies".



4 comments:

  1. I love the bottom painting!! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The figurative work at the top is lovely...wish I could draw like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful work!!! so much talent!

    ReplyDelete