Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Who is she? She is The Little Ballerina that's who! In her own words she describes herself:

"I am a stay at home mom of 3 [a 3yr old, 2yr old, and newborn.] I put 100% into everything I do and make. I have recently added many new products to my shoppe, be sure to check them all out. I've had a lot of fun making these and hope to continue to do so for quite awhile."

I don't know how she finds time, I have three children too, but they are 12, 7 and 3. It is obvious that she puts 100% into her shop - everything in is is adorable. These are three of my favorites.

I have a thing for owls, and I think this would be adorable on my little guy.


Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. These are too cute:


Turkey day is coming. How perfect is this hair clip!


1 comment:

  1. lovely feature blog..sad to say I have no little girls here ;-( Thanks for visiting my blog...check out my July 17th post if you would like to see my tutorial on how to felt . You had wondered about the process in your comment.
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/
    it is fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete