Friday, October 9, 2009

Huggermugs




Huggermugs is such a cute shop! In her own words:


"I am a stay-at-home mom to a lively toddler, and I love creating things. One of my greatest joys in life is making something with my own two hands, and I also love imagining how much someone else will enjoy my creation. My craftiness knows few bounds: among other things, I crochet, sew, decorate clothing, and make collages on notebooks and journals. And I'm learning to knit! If I didn't have a toddler to tend, I'd probably spend most of my time either crafting or writing, as I'm also a freelance writer. One meaning of the old word huggermugger is "jumble," and this shop is definitely a jumble of different things, so it felt like a fitting name for my shop.All my items are handcrafted in a smoke-free, pet-free home. To learn more about me and my crafting and writing, check out my blog:http://www.huggermuggerblog.blogspot.com.

I love this one, it is probably my favorite in her shop.

I wish I had a little baby to put this on:



My daughter would like this one:






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring her shop! I LOVE her items especially the Puppy Finger Puppet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wanted to let you know I featured your contest in my blog!

    http://hell0z0mbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete