Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Dog is Going Through Some Changes


Remember the days of youth, when you tried new things and weren't afraid to look different. I guess we all need to go through this. Recently, my dog has decided to grow an afro. My husband and I are not happy with his decision, but we know we need to allow him some space to express himself as an individual, otherwise he might resent us and we love him, so we just try to let him be until he outgrows this experimental phase.

So, how do you express yourself? I love the Creative Everyday Challenge. I think that it is a great way to express yourself in a new and creative way every single day. Maybe it's time for you to try something different, loosen up. Speaking for myself I love to paint in oils and acrylics, but I've never tried watercolor. Maybe it's time to do that. You only live once (that you're aware of) and now is the time to do that thing that you've always wanted to try but for whatever reason haven't yet. Take a lesson from Kipper (the dog) and let your freak flag fly. Who cares? I'd be willing to bet that just about everyone you know wants to try something new and totally different that you'd be surprised to hear about. Be the first in your circle, start a trend of adventure and experimentation. Have fun with it.
<=<=<=<=<=<=<= Don't forget about my giveaway (see sidebar)! There are only a few days left!

2 comments:

  1. No dogs were harmed in the making of this blog post. It was a very quick picture and any discomfort to him was a matter of a second or two. Although he was humiliated, he has since recovered and thankfully he has forgiven my husband and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terribly cute! I am sure he gracefully recovered....... :)

    ReplyDelete