Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Favorite Men

My life seems to be full of boys. They are five out of seven of my favorite people people in the world, the other two being my mom and my daughter.

Wesley was preparing for his future as a male super model in the above picture. He is funny and sweet and filled with wisdom like, 'I love Spongebob,' and 'That kitty will scratch you.' He NEVER stops moving, unless he is asleep. If he thinks that he hurt your feelings, he cries and says 'But I lub you."
From the left my husband is a sweet, no nonsense kind of guy (funny he married me - who is nothing but nonsense). He likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. My dad is one of the kindest, most genuine people you'd ever want to meet. My son Clayton - all the way to the right, is wickedly funny and so incredibly smart.
Last but not least is Kipper, he is a blanket stealer at night, and the things that he enjoys most are long walks on the beach (no really - he does) rolling around in dead things, and protecting our house from the masses of squirrels that torture him with their twitchy little tails.
I LOVE my boys, and I know they love me.











3 comments:

  1. Boys are great!! I have a hubby and two sons, wouldn't trade the sons for girls. The only girls are me and the dog - we get along just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tribute to the men in your life!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest most heartwarming post:) The men in your life are all so handsome...lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete