Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pay it Forward

I've never heard of this until about three days ago. I have a few ACEO drawings and a tiny little painting that I am going to be selling as 'pay it forward' in my new etsy store. I think it is a great idea and wanted to try it out.


If, like me you've never heard of "pay it forward", it just means when someone is kind to you, instead of 'repaying a favor' you show kindness to another person. It is a very nice way to spread a little love. I don't know if that made any sense, but I'm sure that you can google it and find out for yourself. On etsy, "Pay it Forward" means listing an item for no more than it takes to cover the listing fee and materials.


These are the items that I will be putting in my new store for $.50 each as "pay it forward" items:
















If you collect ACEO's - this is the time to buy these. They are all ACEOs and like I said - they are $.50 each. I will be adding links to them as I post them, so keep checking back :)




Don't forget about my giveaway, it's an awesome one! You could win these two matted 8"x10" prints (I sell them for $15.00 each)


No comments:

Post a Comment