Friday, January 15, 2010

Weird and Wonderful ETSY

I love etsy for all of it's creativity and the many wonderful artists and crafters that I have met. I have a special place in my heart for the weird and unusual - so I had to list a few wacky creations here.

“Hug Me! Slugs” have love to give. Lots. And they're always happy to give it.


Sweet Baby & Momma Brown Bolete Mushrooms
Magical Forest Floor ...
So small and puffy, soft and bumpy
and oh so cute!
This is a Limited Edition Plush Fabric Sculpture Set
Entirely Hand Stitched
Patiently Hand Embroidered


"WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A PICTURE, IT'LL LAST LONGER!"


Monsters have to start somewhere!
These monsters have just been hatched, and are ready to be adopted by you.



This listing is for one 10-oz soy jar candle, in one of the following scents. If you want to know what each smells like....it smells exactly like its name!:

*Dirt
*Leather Jacket
*Pizza
*Beer
*Popcorn
*Bacon

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I think my favorite is the monster. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete