Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Five Front Page Worthy Picks and Saturday Night Special

These are five super spectacular listings I feel are etsy front page worthy, using the keyword - tree.














Saturday Night Sale

I have been participating in a promotion on etsy called Saturday Night Special. Just like it sounds - it is held every Saturday night on etsy from 5:00 PM - 6:00 AM on Sunday. You hold a sale that will only be for those hours, must start at 5:00 or later and must end at 6:00 or earlier. So far I love it. I think I've been doing OK with it. I have a lot that I want to clear from my Giggle Goddess shop so this weekend for the SNS - I will be having a super clearance special.
Here are the details of my sale:

* With the purchase of any Original Painting at Daily Paint get ANY item of your choice in Giggle Goddess Creations (with the exception of the custom photo charm bracelet).

* 25% off of your entire purchase in either shop.

* I will have multiple item listings at deep discounts that will be listed during the hours of the sale - you will have to stay tuned to find out what they are.

If you are an etsy seller - I highly recommend participating in the SNS - it is open to anyone, however there are a few rules to follow - all the information you need can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ther! I just got to know your Etsy shop is temporarily closed! I hope you have your computer fixed or get a new one pretty soon! I'm facing something similar here. My brother-in-law got me a new/used computer, but the plaque must be changed! I was so happy with that! Nothing lasts forever... LOL But I'll fix it too. Hope everything is okay on your side of the world.

    Have you already got your Wheel of the Year?? Please let me know when it1s with you, I only get calm when my stuff are safe at their new home...

    Kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trees~~

    I know you're super busy but I'd love to see another video of you hard at work. It was inspiring and helped me view the process from an experienced eye instead of my nonexperienced eye ;-)

    ReplyDelete