Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday Night Specials

I am loving the SNS. It is so much fun. I wanted to really advertise my next one whatever way that I could. So here goes:

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`*~SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL – 3/20/10 ~*´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)




Buy any Original Painting in this store: Selene.etsy.com, and get a $10.00 gift certificate, good in either of my stores.
For every $10.00 spent in this store: Rhiannon228.etsy.com, get any item that is priced at $5.00 (not including shipping) or less - for FREE!
Sale starts at 5:00 pm and ends promptly at 6:00 am on Sunday.
Please remember to mention the SNS somewhere in the message to seller.

* DO NOT buy Free items *
Include a description of the free items you'd like in the message to seller. In most item titles there is a number, use this to let me know which items you'd like.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`*~Happy Saturday Night Sale!! ~*´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
I hope to see everyone there :)
If you are an etsy seller and would like to find out more about the SNS, visit this FAQ thread.
Also - don't forget about my:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Give away!!


Awesome prize, super easy and FREE to enter!
Here is the painting to be given away.
All entries must be recieved by March 31, 2010. Winner will be chosen randomly on April 1, 2010.



Mandatory to enter: Visit any of my stores, Daily Paint, Giggle Goddess Creations or my brand new ebay store Rhiannon Strobel Gallery choose your favorite item and then and go to this blog post and leave a comment. You must leave the name of your fave in the comment.
Optional (each action equals one entry):
* Follow me on twitter.
* Follow my blog.
* Become a fan on facebook.
* Mention any of my stores somewhere online - a blog, twitter or anywhere else visible to the public.
In order for me to keep track, please leave comments here with what action(s) you've done.
You can enter as many times as you wish.

8 comments:

  1. very dramatic colors! I will visit your etsy store next. Just wanted to tell you that I saw your post on the Etsy forums and thought I would visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fave http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43298039


    http://christiecottage.etsy.com
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    I am following your blog too. (I thought I already was.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still Waters is my favorite ....You capture mermaids exactly the way I imagine them...because I'm sure, by accident, I've seen them in real life...And somehow believe, you have too!

    I followed you on twitter, girl! And would have a long time ago, if only I had known:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following your blog and on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love your doodle flowers glass tile pendant you got a wonderful blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this:

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39056161 ;)

    I'm following you on Twitter and I'm a fan on Facebook and I'm following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also just tweeted your shop AND posted about it on my FB!

    ReplyDelete