Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update on Starfish Painting and New Magnet Sets

I decided yesterday that I really need to focus on getting the starfish painting done, so I didn't do my 60 minute painting. I know - I am a bad girl.
But - here it is - not too much longer to go now. I think by Saturday I will be done.

Some magnet sets that I am going to be adding to my store. I love them!! I am pricing them at $.30 a magnet - not bad :)





Just in time for spring! Super cute flower monogram glass pendants. Any letter you'd like, very reasonably priced at $5.00.




Give away!!


Awesome prize, super easy and FREE to enter!
Here is the painting to be given away.
All entries must be recieved by March 31, 2010. Winner will be chosen randomly on April 1, 2010.




Mandatory to enter: Visit any of my stores, Daily Paint, Giggle Goddess Creations or my brand new ebay store Rhiannon Strobel Gallery choose your favorite item and then and go to this blog post and leave a comment. You must leave the name of your fave in the comment.
Optional (each action equals one entry):
* Follow me on twitter.
* Follow my blog.
* Become a fan on facebook.
* Mention any of my stores somewhere online - a blog, twitter or anywhere else visible to the public.
In order for me to keep track, please leave comments here with what action(s) you've done.
You can enter as many times as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment