Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In the Yard with Wesley

Right now it is raining, but last Friday, while the others were away at school and such, Wesley and I played in the yard, just the two of us.

We dug for worms, found tons of acorns, rocks and "dirt clumpies" that were fun to break apart, but no worms yet. Wesley didn't seem to mind, he had a spoon and an old giant ice cream tub, so he was happy.



He asked me if I could "make a triangle" which I knew meant, "Can you spin me on the swing?" Everytime he finished spinning, he'd say, "Do it again - one more time!"


He's very vain, he loves the camera and will ask me to take his picture so that he can look at himself.
Then we went flower hunting, which was not really a challenge, my yard is covered in crocus flowers right now, so we found some and had to take photos of them, maybe for mama's next painting.
I like this one - accept for the wires in the bback. So don't be surprized if you see it as a painting in my shop soon.


Give away!!


Awesome prize, super easy and FREE to enter!
Here is the painting to be given away.
All entries must be recieved by March 31, 2010. Winner will be chosen randomly on April 1, 2010.

Click on the picture below to enter and comment on THAT post:



Mandatory to enter: Visit any of my stores, Daily Paint, Giggle Goddess Creations or my brand new ebay store Rhiannon Strobel Gallery choose your favorite item and then and go to this blog post and leave a comment. You must leave the name of your fave in the comment.


Optional (each action equals one entry):

* Follow me on twitter.

* Follow my blog.

* Become a fan on facebook.

* Mention any of my stores somewhere online - a blog, twitter or anywhere else visible to the public.


In order for me to keep track, please leave comments here with what action(s) you've done.
You can enter as many times as you wish.

1 comment:

  1. So much fun to play outside! Enjoy spring! I don't have any flowers yet-a little too soon!

    ReplyDelete