Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Kid's Rooms

I am about to make some major changes in my home. The room that is now my husbands - will soon be my little boy's and little girl's bedroom. They will have much more room in there.
I want to keep the gender of the room neutral - for obvious reasons, but I am thinking of a colorful, whimsical, enchanted woodland theme for the room. I went to my favorite place (etsy) to get some ideas and here are some of my favorites.
Just getting a few ideas to buy or make for their new room. I will keep you updated on the progress.





















































PLEASE - don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY

5 comments:

  1. Love that last little tent! And the toadstool stool, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toadstool stool! I would have loved a bedroom like this as a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my room could have looked that adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stool with the grass. :)

    ReplyDelete