Thursday, March 18, 2010

Newsletter Sign Up

If you are interested in receiving the Daily Paint Newsletter, please leave a comment here with your email address in it. You will be emailed a link to the Newsletter on the first of every month. I will not contact you in between.
Benefits to receiving the newsletter:

* Exclusive deals and discounts that you can only get by signing up.
* Be the first to know about new products and sales.
* Some great art and craft tips.
* ETSY Success interviews.
* Coupons good in both my stores.
* Monthly giveaway contests for those who have signed up for my newsletter.

Please leave your name and email address in the comment to recieve the newsletter once a month.

4 comments:

  1. I think I've already signed up but just to be safe....
    pls include me
    Tamara radiateyourjoy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Rhiannon, sign me up. deeny65@yahoo.com. btw, if LAura has not made any contact with you regarding the pic let me know and i will make the decisions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...please sign me up... mrtllt@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your biggest fan!! <3 clovemb@live.com

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete