Monday, April 5, 2010

Trends

I like to think of myself as someone who likes to march to the beat of her own crazy, off-beat drummer, but after reading a brief article about trends, I do think it is a wise marketing move to at least pay attention to upcoming trends.
I found the following helpful sites:

Colour Lovers is a site that is extremely helpful in finding new trends in color. I have to say that I love the colors in this snapshot, and will definitely be visting their site often.


They even have a way that you can search the most loved and most viewed color palettes. This could be SO helpful when choosing colors for your next project.




I also found a site called trendhunter.com. I had a little bit of trouble figuring wout how to navigate this site - there is a lot going on. But once you do, it could be a great resource. You could discover trends like the below photo - which is supposedly going to become a new "thing". How you will apply this to your real life - I am not sure.



Another great and helpful site is called ThisNext
I looked up upcoming art trends ofcourse. Very interesting.


Stylehive
is also a great site - giving a list of the most popular tags.

I hope that these sites are useful for you. I know that they will be for me - I will be working a little harder to stay up to date with my art and jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Rhiannon! Loved all these links, they're really helpful, specially for someone like you who deals with art with capital letters!

    Kisses and love from us.

    ReplyDelete