Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day Four of Giant Starfish Project

I feel like this should start out with something like: "Captain's Log", but I am simply not important enough to have a log, just important enough to have a blog :) Forgive me I got less than an hour of sleep last night and about 3 hours the night before. Why - you ask? I will tell you ... it is the painting. I am obsessed. I paint for hours and then when my head hits the pillow I am thinking of ways to make it better and what my next huge painting will be. Sweet passion - let me sleep.



Anyway, my friend took a picture of my hands, and actually they are not bad. Usually after I paint for a very long time I look like I took a bath in paint. It's not that easy to get off either. Especially the blue for some reason, and this painting has TONS of blue.

So this is what I have finished on the fourth day. I am happy, although I can tell you, it has been a lot of hard work. It is crazy how much bigger this painting is than what I am used to.



In the midst of all this crazy happy painting, I have a new project coming up that I am very excited about. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but the picture below may give you a hint. No, it has nothing to do with Wesley, he just needs to be in front of the camera.

Don't forget to be my fan on facebook!!! PLEASE :) An added bonus to being my fan - 10% off of your next purchase!!! In order to get the 10% off youmust leave a message to seller in checkout in my etsy shop or my other etsy shop, or send me a message on ebay!!!
Thanks for listening to my insomnia induced rants ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment