Thursday, June 10, 2010

Step 1 of BIG Project

I love big paintings. Really - so much fun. If you have bare walls they make a very bold statement and I love bold.

The canvas below is one that I bought over a year ago and it sat, painted blue in my painting and canvas "storage room". I was just too daunted by the size of it.

The little man next to it in the photo will be four in a couple of months, and he can't reach the top of it!! I LOVE it!!

For some reason I am not intimidated by it anymore.



This is step 1 - the sketch. I am not sure if you can see the detail, but I will

I played with it in this photo so that the sketch stood out a little more. If you can't see all of it - good!! It will be a surprise. I will be updating my progress daily with this one and I hope to be finished in two weeks from today. So on June 24th I will have a brand new HUGE painting to put in the gallery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment