Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Vlog Entry!!!!

I have decided that it is much easier for all involved (mainly me) to video tape myself talking about my self-improvement journey. Why??? Because I really don't like typing and Iam very entertaining ...

This is the first entry in my video journal. I plan on keeping a record of my journey as I begin living with faith and intention everyday. I will be putting into practice what I have learned and continue to learn as I grow and evolve each day. It is my hope that I will be able to take massive action, challenge and discard limiting beliefs, create new beliefs, create empowering rituals and habits and use the power of my thoughts to make real and lasting changes for the better in my life. Why should you watch? Because I will be experimenting each day with techniques from self help books, sharing assignments given to me by my life coach and having other great self improvement adventures. You could learn something valuable.
My intention is to vlog daily - even if only for 5 minutes. I am not going to make any promises concerning what I am going to vlog about - I think that I will allow this to unfold. My intuition will lead me to what most needs to be addressed. To be completely honest, this is more about me and my evolution into the person that I want most to become that it is about helping anyone else. If I do end up helping others it will be a perk.

No comments:

Post a Comment